Wednesday, September 16, 2026

One last time ♡

 Senior year!

I’m so excited to graduate, and better yet what my future will be like. I’m always daydreaming of my future plans, what I want to be, who I want to become, the home I want to live in, everything. It’s so much fun just imagining and romanticizing the future. I cannot wait to travel around the world solo this time, or even with my gals. I wonder where my first trip alone will be. Paris? Maybe Amalfi? Definitely Italy. I fall in love all over again whenever I reminisce my trips there. I think I’ve visited Italy or Spain the most because it was so close to home. The language, art, food, everything is just my style, and my goal. I cannot wait to visit again. 

Daydreaming about the future is one thing, but creating my future is another thing. Preparing my personal essay, getting ready to finalize my college applications, talking to advisors, so busy! How can one person do so much in the span of a few months! I can’t even manage my time the best, but I’ve had to recently and it’s so much work. Scholarships, essays, extracurriculars, it’s all so much and so exhausting. I know this will all pay off in the future, and grown up me is watching me work my brain away, and I’m happy to work hard.

On top of the difficult stuff for senior year, how do I pick one quote to go with one senior portrait? Such a hard choice to make. I have so many quote ideas. Iconic or Silly? Disney, Natalie Portman, Emma Watson,  or Audrey Hepburn. They are women I look up to and have fascinating quotes that mean so much to me, but how can I pick just one? 

So difficult, yet so exciting!

Until next time,

Emmy

“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful” -Natalie Portman


No comments:

Post a Comment

One last time ♡

 Senior year! I’m so excited to graduate, and better yet what my future will be like. I’m always daydreaming of my future plans, what I want...