Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Welcome ♡

 Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!

This is my little diary entry corner on the internet where I share my interests and hobbies like fashion, helping others, trends, inspiration, and bits and pieces of everyday life.


I made this space to inspire other girls that they are not alone. Whether you don't know what to do after high school, or even what to do this summer, I've got you! I've been in that very situation, I didn't even know what major to choose in college until senior year. There's so many things I want to do in life, I had so much trouble. So many interests, hobbies, lives to live, it gets a little overwhelming don't you think?

I want this to be a positive space that inspires us girls in all sorts of ways we can imagine. If you have any ideas for me to write about, feel free to leave a comment! 

Lets have fun!

Love Emmy, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

One last time ♡

 Senior year! I’m so excited to graduate, and better yet what my future will be like. I’m always daydreaming of my future plans, what I want...