Thursday, June 25, 2026

What was your dream when you were little? ♡

My dream?

Oh man.. I was honestly all over the place even as a little girl (I still am) I don't even remember what my exact dream was. Maybe it was a princess? I was really obsessed with Princess Aurora growing up, I had themed bedsheets, toys, and dresses. I even had those little plastic toy high heels I bet every girl had. I definitely learned how to wear high heels from a young age. 

By the time I was in middle school I watched one of the space launches and I thought it was the most incredible events that could happen in life. I was very interested in science at the time, and planets were so interesting to me. I even had a favorite planet, Neptune. Blue is such a lovely colour, even though everything I own is honestly pink... Then I had this one teacher who was obsessed with history, her obsession contaminated me! I learned of Anne Frank, and her story was so fascinating yet devastating, I was even inspired to become an author because of her. I wrote novels about all the events that I've experienced based on Anne Frank, an inspiration of mine. Her story was so powerful, I'm sure it has inspired so many young girls.

So what was, is, my dream? Is it STEM? History? Journalism? 

I'm leaning towards STEM, so many women are starting to enter this field and its so lovely to see, I want to grow that number greatly in the near future.


Did you know roughly 32% of women in the U.S are  currently in the STEM field?


Catch ya later!
Emmy xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Omg!! I dream of being a stem major, but law is also calling me. i literally just want to be like barbie and have a thousand careers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an engineering major! It'll be hard but if its your passion definitely work hard and pursue it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! i want to be an engineering major >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blogsss, i always wanted to do med as a kid. After graduating high school, things turned around and i ended up choosing interior architecture and now I don't see myself in anything else. No regrets. Fate could truly be fascinating sometimes :))

    ReplyDelete

Vacation over, so summer’s over♡

It’s August! Time flies by so quickly! It’s like the year just started a few days ago.  Every year, I say the same thing, that the year goes...